Now may the God of hope give you all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. -Romans 15:13
- There will be three sessions with author and speaker Katherine Wolf and her husband, Jay.
- Worship will be lead by the MBCC praise team.
Tickets and Cost
- Regular Price Tickets: $48
- All tickets include a box lunch from Ashley Mac’s.
- Please fill out the form below to purchase tickets.
About Katherine Wolf
Nine years ago, at the age of 26, Katherine Wolf suffered a massive brain stem stroke while her six month old baby slept in the next room. After undergoing 16 hours of emergency brain surgery, her husband Jay was told that if she lived, she would likely never recover. By God’s miraculous grace, and with the help of her husband, Katherine relearned how to speak, swallow, walk and care for her son. Although every moment of life is still marked with the scars of her stroke in 2008; Katherine wants to share her story of joy even in the midst of suffering and difficult circumstances. Katherine and Jay are the authors of the book, Hope Heals, and now works full time with their ministry. You can visit their website: www.hopeheals.com.
Purchase Tickets Below!