The purpose of the Mountain Brook Community Church Nursery is to provide a clean and safe environment for our youngest children, infant through 3 years old. The Nursery Ministry affords opportunities for members of our church to help shepherd our little ones. The nursery is not only a caregiver for small children but a loving ministry where, as a child grows, we show them God’s love through play and introduction to God’s Word.
With God’s love and guidance our Nursery Ministry is committed to loving and caring for each child while providing a program dedicated to their spiritual, mental, and physical well-being.
The Nursery is located on the first floor of the Main Building. All parents will have to check in their nursery-aged children at the entry point located in the main connector hallway. Here, you will see the nursery welcome desk and KidCheck kiosks. All children have to be registered through our security system, KidCheck.
MBCC is proud to launch our new security check-in system: KidCheck! This system is state of the art, streamlined, and user friendly. It allows for superior check-in speed & security. Parents, volunteers, and staff will find the ease of use & advanced features helpful & reassuring. Click the button below and follow these steps to register in advance online.
- Click “I am a parent and want to create a free account.” Then click “I have never used KidCheck before.” (bottom right)
- Enter pertinent info and click register. Be sure to list Mountain Broom Community Church as your home organization.
- Add kids and approved guardians to your account, save, and you’re done!
- Only ONE parent’s name should be designated to an account. This person will be listed as the primary guardian. The primary guardian will list the kids and can add a spouse or other approved guardians.
- We advise the spouse or other guardians to expand their account after being added. Then, we will be able to send texts to them as well. Spouses & non-primary guardians will not need to list the names of kids on their profiles.
- Allow text messaging for emergency contact purposes and and ministry-wide announcements.
Worship Times: Sundays at 8:30 and 11:00, Community Groups at 9:45