Welcome Ministry Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for this important ministry at MBCC. Serving in the welcome ministry is an easy way to fill a vital role: showing God’s love to people in the foyer as an introduction to the worship service. We have two areas in which you can serve: Front Door Greeters or Welcome Center Workers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Front Door Greeters: Smile, shake hands, hold the door open, and welcome people as they enter the church.
- Welcome Center Workers: Welcome people to MBCC, direct visitors to adult and children’s classrooms and answer basic questions about the church and upcoming events.
What am I committing to?
- Serving 1 or 2 Sundays per month
When should I arrive/how long will I stay?
- Front Door Greeters: Arrive 20 minutes prior to the service and remain at the door until about 10 minutes after the service begins.
- Welcome Desk Workers: Arrive 20 minutes prior to the service and remain 10 minutes into the service. At the end of the service, make your way back to the welcome desk, and stay for 5-10 minutes after the service, until the foyer clears out.